Starlab, a private R&D company based in Barcelona (Spain) and Oxford (UK) is looking for market research and communication internship with a very proactive attitude to join our team. The successful candidate will work at the forefront of satellite projects with a focus on bringing research results to real-world applications.
The projects fall into basically two areas: agriculture and urban with a big focus on innovation: We provide advanced Earth Observation solutions by providing easy access to complex data while leveraging Machine Learning.
- Marketing Strategy planning and execution
- Market research projects
- Media coverage for vendor interviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Social Media communication strategy planning and digital marketing actions execution
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or an immediate graduate having received one of the previously listed majors.
- Must be able to commit to the hours scheduled during the 12-week internship.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Star date: Mid Sept. Duration 6/12 months