Starlab, a private R&D company based in Barcelona (Spain) and Oxford (UK) is looking for market research and business development internship with a very proactive attitude to join our team. The successful candidate will work at the forefront of satellite projects with a focus on bringing research results to real-world applications.
The projects where the internship will work fall into basically two areas: new software capabilities and value added services based on weather and water for sustainable development in Africa.
We provide advanced Earth Observation solutions by providing easy access to complex data while leveraging Machine Learning.
- Conducting research to identify trends, evaluate needs and analyse competitors in concrete markets for each project
- Interviews with stakeholders to refine user needs
- Business model evaluation and business plan definition for projects
- Other duties as assigned
• Must be a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or an immediate graduate having received one of the previously listed majors.
• Must be able to commit to the hours scheduled during the internship.
• Strong communication skills.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Star date: Mid May. Duration 6/12 months